Flying Hanuman does best for the environment and we make our activity most secure to let everyone enjoy the wonderful experience without disturbing nature and having no worry on a trip. It is important to follow our procedures and policies as follows.
Enjoy your activity onboard keep your valuable belongings in a locker, the company will take no responsibility for any damage or loss if you carry items on board. Listen to your guides at all times. Ask guides for help or needs.
- Do not litter during your play time.
- Look-Not touch/keep your hands and body away
- from plants and animals which may be harmful.
- No smoking onboard.
- Do not jump from the Platform.
- Do not unclip the equipment by yourself while you are on board.
- It is recommended that all guests wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes and shoes that can be used outdoors. Hanuman world involves a light level of physical exertion.
- Customer’s weight must not exceed 120 KG. We recommended only children over 4 Years of age participate