» Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation will be accepted when it initiated at least 24 hours before the play time.
- In case of unintentional cancellation such as accident, fever, the guest needs to providing a medical certificate or related document to get the refund of the purchase.
- No show on the pick-up time and no notification in advance will be resulting no refund can be given in any case.
- Changing the Play Date or Play Time will be charged 300 baht/person on a pick-up zone and 500 baht/person if out of transfer zone area.
- If you purchasing the ticket Not from our website the cancellation policy may be different as it will be depending on the distributor/agent itself.