Journey A and B will take time about 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
How long is Journey A & B?
How long is Journey C?
Journey C will take time about 1 Hours and 30 Minutes.
What is Age limit to Play at Flying Hanuman?
The age limit allowed is between 5 – 70 Years Old.
What is the Maximum weight limit allowed?
The maximum weight limit allowed is 120 kg.
What kind of foo / meal you offer on Journey A?
What is Flying Hanuman Cancellation policy?
- Cancellation will be accepted when it initiated at least 24 hours before the play time.
- In case of unintentional cancellation such as accident, fever, the guest needs to providing a medical certificate or related document to get the refund of the purchase.
- No show on the pick-up time and no notification in advance will be resulting no refund can be given in any case.
- Changing the Play Date or Play Time will be charged 300 baht/person on a pick-up zone and 500 baht/person if out of transfer zone area.
- If you purchasing the ticket Not from our website the cancellation policy may be different as it will be depending on the distributor/agent itself.
Where is Flying Hanuman located?
- Flying Hanuman: Driving 6 kilometer away from Patong beach. Located 2 km away from Kathu waterfall.
- Ours address: 89/16 Moo 6, Soi Namtok Kathu, Wichitsongkram Road, Kathu, Phuket, 83120 Thailand.
What kind of dress and shoes we should wear?
Skirt and girl dresses will not be recommended. Therefore, Sports shoes, sneaker, and outdoor dress will be a suitable property to use for the zip line here. Sneaker and sports shoes would be a comfortable choice instead of the flip-flop.
Hiking, climbing the tropical rainforest is part of our activities here. And zip line activity will be spotted on a mountain where surrounding by jungle and variety of natural habitat. Hence, we are encouraged to wear sport shoes instead of slipper for joining the activity.
Can we bring the camera and personal belonging ?
Bringing the camera will be allowed, but in case of any damages of your camera and personal belonging will not be a part of our responsibility. We do provide a locker for putting your personal belonging will be provided before the starting of activity.
Zipline is one of the extreme sport, catching picture on the skywalk with a big camera will be acceptable, but using a small camera such as GoPro 7 will be more comfortable for both skywalk and zip line.